Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tail End of a Cold Front
 The TAIL-END of a COLD FRONT is grouped as a LINEAR SYSTEM. This means that this 
phenomenon can be easily seen or detected. And I really agree on that because there are certain times of the year, like this, in which we experience this kind of weather.

A tail-end of a cold front is usually defined as a front 


boundary of two air masses, found in mid-latitudes.


And as I have personally experiences, cold fronts are usually 


associated with rainfall and cloudiness which 


further brings colder temperature to such regions at a certain


 period of time.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


I learned that  TAIL-END of a COLD FRONT is grouped as a LINEAR SYSTEM. This means that this phenomenon can be easily seen or detected. And I really agree on that because there are certain times of the year, like this, in which we experience this kind of weather. 


I want to know more about the tail end of a cold front, on how it is formed, how does it affect the country, and its advantage and disadvantages.


I would like to research on different factors that affect the formation of tail end of a cold front and its step by step, and also I would like to learn on how does it affects the weather.


I appreciate the fact that it brings rain into our country and it helps to maintain our water supply needs. In addition, tail end of a cold front helps us to prevent suffering from droughts.


I can apply my learning and insights in understanding about our weather.It serves as a guide and answers to some questions,like, why there is the so called drought and flood?


I've enjoyed reading some facts about tail end a cold front! Hope you had enjoyed reading it too! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment